Earlier this week I received a ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ nomination from True Mister Six, which I must say I did not expect at all. Thank you so much, it’s greatly appreciated! And everyone feel free to jump over to his blog and check it out, especially if you’re a TV/movie/comic/gaming geek – you’ll love his posts!
Apparently it goes along with some rules so I’m going to present all that now.
- In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; and link to their blog.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
I guess I still need to do some of that! So, below is my list of 7 nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award. Yes, 7, because I love that number and because I have yet to get deep with other blogs. Some of you make me smile, some of you motivate me to do work, some of you are there for me when I need support, but you’re all just amazing bloggers. Many others are, I just haven’t followed them that well yet.
- Sharing Me Myself and I
- Kolby Skidmore
- Jimmy Jams
- Easy There Genius
- Fibro Happiness
- Expert of None
- The Perks of Being a Problem Child
I’ll let you folks decide whether or not you want to continue this chain-award idea. I’m well aware some of you don’t do these blog awards and I’m totally fine with that. All I care about is giving you the recognition for keeping me occupied and entertained with your blogs!
Now, let us see. 10 random pieces of information about me:
- My favorite childhood TV Show is Charmed (I know, old).
- I’m currently wearing 100% blue clothes (a simple t-shirt and shorts).
- I’m 20 years old.
- I had my eyesight check this morning, and surprisingly I guessed the diopter prescription right.
- My favorite colors are black and purple.
- I’ve always preferred the dark, creepy, and cruel versions of fairytales rather than the Disney (or happily-ever-after) ones.
- I have kept my hair short and haven’t let it grow back long for over 5 years now simply because I find it as a burden to take care of it everyday when it’s long.
- I’m really bad at remembering names, whether it’s movies or people we’re talking about.
- I’ve always hated History. Not old, vintage things or stories, just history as a subject in school.
- I’m in love with spreadsheets. Whatever needs organizing, whether with Excel or Google Docs, I would get all psyched over it.
I think that’s it? Yep yep, I’m off to notify people of their award and then catch up some more with True Blood. S02E05 – Never Let Me Go is next on the list!